Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm shooting for March 18th. That is the date the bike is getting out of storage. I think it'll stop snowing by then. Hope so anyway. I don't mind the bike being out in the rain but not the snow. Don't know why. They are the same thing.
Ok, what's goin on with me lately? Work is stressfull. Layoff time of year. Seniority means nothing at the ol Flexer. GM is shutting down a bunch of plants and Ford just announced they are shutting down 12 plants. Yea, we supply both. The gas prices being so high, the sales of SUV's is way down. Yea, that's all we do, make shit for SUV's.
OH MY GOD! James Augustine just made 2 free throws IN A ROW!
Illini currently beating Minnesota.
I have asked to be moved out of the school on job #2. My boss isn't too happy about it. Sorry. I'm not gonna spend another summer strippin and scrubbin that school again. Don't know where I'll end up. May have to take a cut in hours. That will hurt. The WalMart down the street is opening on Friday. Maybe i'll go out there and apply. Probably have to work weekends there tho.
Ut Oh...Illini behind right now.
Weird to me....Illinois has a player on the team that is redshirting this year. He is from Champaign. His mother was one of my basketball coaches at Parkland. She didn't have any kids then. Damn.
I'm going to bed now and watch the game.
Tootles

No comments: