Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's Saturday noonish. Lazy day. I should be doing SOO many things. Screw it. It's hibernation time. In Living Color marathon on today. I haven't seen this show in 15 years! Fire Marshall Bill, Homey The Clown and Men On Film are my favs. I have changed the litter in the litter box. That was totally grosse. Even for me. I stopped by the new WalMart last night. I think they took the new Champaign WalMart and dropped it a mile from my house. Everything is the same. Even the floor is slick as hell. WalMart is taking over the country. Why do they need 3 Superstores in a town of 100,000 people? And they are building another one 15 mies away in Rantoul? Anyway, picked up some "comfort food" at the new Wally World. Cookie dough, cake mix, chips. I did get some juice to keep me healthy. Feelin a bit of a cold comin on. Needed da juice. Ok, gonna take a shower now. Homey is on this episode so i need to get goin.
Tootles

1 comment:

Beth Alvis said...

Okay, that was a little bit of too much information. So what kind of cookie dough?