Friday, March 17, 2006

I'll admit. I am contributing to the 4.whatever BILLION in lost productivity during March Madness. I porked over $5 and turned in my brackets bright and early yesterday morning. Went with pure gut feeling. Picked a 12/5 upset (2 in fact), had a couple sentimental picks and the rest went with the highest seed. When I got to work this morning I was leading with only 1 miss. Damn Oklahoma... BOTH my 12/5 upsets won. Thank you Texas A&M and Montana. Then todays games started. Good lord. I think I may have got 1 right today. Wisconsin decided not to make the trip to the tournament. Iowa gave up at about the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half and right now, Kansas is getting beat by Bradley. Actually that's too bad...sniff sniff...'ol Billy boy gets knocked out early again...maybe he should change his toupe. This one is bringing bad luck. I missed 7 of the 16 games today. That pretty much screws me for the rest of the tournament. My final 4 are the #1 seeds with UConn winning it. Some guy at Flex actually paid money and put down that Illinois will win it all. That was a waste of $5. I'm not so sure they will win tomorrow. Hope so tho....OH..it's final. Kansas lost. Boo hoo. Think i'll go to bed now on that note. I'll sleep better now.
Tootles
GO ILLINI!!

No comments: