Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YUCK!!!!!!! There are times like these that it totally HATE homeownership... On my way to get the garbage to the curb at 5:35am this morning, I noticed a dead bunny in my yard. OH GOOD GOD, NOT ME! Dead animos and Kath don't mix. So, I go back in the house and got a garbage bag and the snow shovel. I hate this shit. Go back outside and an angel appeared. My neighbor Dennis was just going to work also. We said our morning greetings and he asked why I was carrying a snow shovel. SO, I mentioned the dead bunny. He told me to have a nice day! DENNIS! Thought maybe I could sweet talk him into scoopin up the critter. Guess he wasn't in a sweet talkin mood this morning. The bunny had been dead for a bit cause I couldn't get it scooped in the shovel. What to do next. Oh please, don't make me have to touch it. SIGH...I had to turn the garbage bag inside out and pick it up by it's cute little paw. Damn thing was stiff as a board except for the innerds and skin that hadn't been eaten yet. I got to make a second attempt of getting the rest. This is NOT my day. I'm gettin the ebbie jeebies just thinkin about it. HACK! The dead bunny is now in the garbage can waiting to be picked up today sometime. Rest in peace little Bugs..

No comments: