Monday, April 17, 2006

I know I live in Illinois and I should be "used" to tornado's, but, geesh, enough is enough. For the past 6 weeks we have been hit every other Sunday by tornado's. Yesterday being the 3rd, every other Sunday, tornado day. I got do drive thru this one. Yea, that was fun. My dad was trying to tell me how to drive. My mom all worried and all in the back seat. My hands had to be pried off the steering wheel. Yea, a most interesting drive from Kankakee it was.

Since it rained on Easter Sunday we get to expect rain for the next 7 Sundays now. It's early but next Sunday looks pretty damn good. WOO HOO! I'll put some more weed killer on my grass. I think i pretty much have the thistle killed, now I'm on dandelion patrol. I also should look into fixing the gate on my fence. It's hanging on by 1 hinge. So redneck...

I'm goin to bed now.

Tootles

No comments: