Friday, April 28, 2006

Yea, well I'm playing Flex-N-Gate Corporate Receptionist today. Yea. Great. Love it.
I would rather work as a piss collector at Pit Run Park again, then be up here. I am NOT a people person! I can't stand answering the phone or dealing with people wondering in the front door looking for a freakin job. I need to be the person looking for a better job!
So it's been a bit since I last posted somethin. Not much has changed. Haven't had a tornado in a week or two. Last weekend was sooo nice. I didn't even clean the stinkin house. I felt guilty being inside. This weekend looks like the complete opposite. I'll get alot of cleanin done. A couple weeks ago I celebrated my 5 year anniversary at my part time job. Yea, whatever. Anyway, as a thank you they gave me some catalog to shop thru. I could pick any 1 item in there I wanted for free. Stuff is SUPPOSE TO be worth $350. It had stuff like a telescope, Trek mountain bike, JVC home theatre, jewelry, TV's, gas grill. Lotsa stuff that is discontinued it looked like. Anyway, of all the stuff in there I chose to geta free carpet shampooer. I didn't need another tv or home theatre. The jewelry was too small. I already havea telescope and would never use a mountain bike. I figured with white carpet and 3 cats that puke alot, I needed a carpet shampooer. I get laughed at alot but I don't care. I ordered it last weekend. Wonder when it's gonna get here. I could sure use it this weekend! So I celebrated 5 hard years with the cleanin company and this coming Monday I will be at this FNG hell hole for 17 years. Ya know what I get as a thank you for puttin time in here? Nuttin. Nada. Not a damn thing. I was suppose to get a 15 year plaque last year (yea, we're a year behind) but it didn't happen. Now they have done away with all that shit altogether. I love being appreciated here. Makes ya want to get up everyday and come to work. Moving on....
I get to go to a Cub game in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to that. Get out of town for a day or 2. YIPEE! I'm not even a Cub fan. I'm goin with my buddy Lynn and a few of her friends. I asked her if I had to wear a Cub hat to be able to go. Luckily I don't. WHEW! I'll drink some beer and maybe put one on. Who knows.
Ok, well I gotta go for now. Maybe next time it won't be so long between posts.
Tootles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Not a people person? You could've fooled me!