Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Ok, here goes. Another confession.....

I just purchased my very first Ipod. Yes, not only am I a semi-routine blogger, but I'm now an MP3 player user....I got an amazing deal on the Apple website for a refurbished Nano. So, in a week or so I'm gonna be a Nano mama....Woo Hoo!
But that isn't my confession......My confession is this......
wait....

wait....

deep breath....

exhale.....

ok..........sorry Mom and Dad but I used the credit card you don't know I have to purchase this product.

Oh god....NO I DON'T FEEL BETTER. I feel soooo guilty. I'm sure that guilt will go away in 5 business days from purchase date tho.....

On to more pressing news.
Yea, like you believe that! Like I have pressing news to tell.

My good friend Julie is having man decision issues. Not about just one guy, but, gasp, 5 of them! She is kinda dating 5 guys at the same time. Good lord. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Only 1 more day till a 3 day weekend. I can't wait. I just have to get thru that 1 day. I get to play Executive Assistant to the President of FNG tomorrow. I really hope the big guy isn't there all day. He makes me nervous. And he makes me eat sushi. Not that I mind a free lunch, i'd just like to be able to eat that free lunch. I normally stop at McDonalds for a Happy Meal on the way to pick up sushi. UGH...

Well better go. It's way past the bed time.

Tootles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did the last blog post go?