Thursday, September 14, 2006

Finally got this blasted iPod working. Lord have mercy! I need a 10 year old around here to show me how to download this stuff! When I ordered this thing I thought to myself, "self, 500 songs is alot of music. You probably don't even HAVE 500 songs. That should be plenty big enough." Honey, if I could rethink that all over again I would kick myself in the azz. 500 songs aint shit! Word of advice if your lookin to buy a Nano. Decide which one you want, then double the size of it. That should be plenty big. Oh, and of course a month after I finally get mine, Apple comes out with bigger, better and with more colors Nano. For Pete's sake, can I not catch a break here! Now I want a 8 gig pink one!!! Oh, wait. 8 gig's only come in black. SHIT.

And another thing. Work still sucks and my mom thinks our family is disfunctional.......We are an American family, NOT the Cleavers......We are not disfunctional....

I have to go to bed now. Shadow is crawling all over me and making it difficult to type. Shoulda had her back claws ripped out!!! OUCHIE!

tootles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone's family is dysfunctional.
I am sure yours is too.
Suck it up.
Accept it.
Get over it.