Wednesday, February 14, 2007




I dug thru a glacier this morning. I swear it was anyway. Felt like it when I was done. After 4 hours of digging I still wasn't at the road yet. This sucker engulfed my car and went all the way to the road. 2 1/2 feet to 4 feet deep. The whole stinkin way to the street. Hard packed snow. Not the easy fluffy powdery snow. Of course not. So I dug for 4 hours and still had 2 tons of snow left before i was able to break free to the street. This was the hard snow plow remnant snow. All big ass chunks of ice. Thought I was gonna die. A backhoe came by, I smiled at they guy, pointed at what i had left to scoop, and the guy backed up, and in 10 seconds he took out the rest of the glacier. It would have taken me at least an hour more to finish that. Thanks buddy!


C/U got 13.5 inches of snow and at times we had 58 mph winds. It sucked last night. It's day's like yesterday that i wonder what the hell i was thinking when i moved back from Florida!

No comments: